- Sunday, December 15, 6-7 pm
- Monday, December 16, 4:30-7 pm
- Tuesday, December 17, 5-7 pm
- Wednesday, December 18, 5-5:45 pm
Dance Party in McIntyre Library: On Sunday, December 15 from 9-10 pm, dance your stresses away on the library's 2nd floor. A DJ will play music while you take a break from studying with the free food provided. McIntyre Library and the Lookout are sponsors of this event.
Relaxation Stations: On Monday & Tuesday of finals week (December 16&17) stop by the relaxation stations in the library entryway (riverside entrance) to get a professional massage, grab a piece of fruit, make your own stress ball, or use some aromatherapy lotion. This event is sponsored by Student Health Services.
Music & Coloring Therapy - Color your stress away in McIntyre Library to classical music recorded by our own University Chamber Orchestra. Coloring pages and crayons are provided. Located on first floor near the TV & Book Sale shelf. This event will be held the following days and times:
- Sunday, December 15th: 6:00-7:00 PM
- Monday, December 16th: 5:00-6:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 17th: 5:00-6:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 18th: 5:00-6:00 PM