McIntyre Library Tours
Beginning on Monday, September 8 and ending on Thursday, October 2, Library faculty and staff will conduct 30-minute McIntyre Library building tours, briefly describing services, assistance, and collections. Tour times are varied (see schedule following) and designed to meet the needs of a variety of students. While the tours are student-focused, we welcome others. No need to register--just meet at the times below in the 24 hour study outside the library entrance.
Tours answer questions such as:
- Where are magazines (or journals, books, DVDs, electronic articles, government documents, current newspapers, rare books, etc.)?
- What are the library hours?
- Where do I check out materials? How long may I keep them? How are books arranged?
- How do students reserve a group study room or check out a laptop or camera?
- How do I ask for help? (Chat, email, phone, and in person.)
- Does the library have scanners and photocopiers?
- Is there really an exercise room in the library?
- What's new in the library and on our web pages?
Tours will be conducted beginning on Monday, September 8 and ending on Thursday, October 2
- Mondays at 5:00 pm
- Tuesdays at 3 pm
- Wednesdays at 10 am
- Thursdays at noon
- No tours on Fridays
For more information about the tours, call the Reference Desk at 715-836-3858 or e-mail email@example.com. To schedule a library instruction session, contact your library liaison http://www.uwec.edu/Library/reference/Library-Instructional-Faculty.htm or use our online form http://www.uwec.edu/Library/reference/Schedule-a-Library-Class.htm