The library will be hosting a travelling exhibit from VSA Arts of Wisconsin in the Grand Corridor and on the fifth floor during the month of August. The exhibit celebrates the art of adults with disabilities, and features award winners between 2003 - 2007. The exhibit is the result of a new collaboration between the library and the Heyde Center for the Arts in Chippewa Falls. They hosted the exhibit in July. The library will be working with the Heyde Center and other local art organizations to host additional exhibits in the coming months.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Faculty and acadmic staff are invited to a library open house on Wednesday, Aug. 29, 1-3 p.m.
- Meet the new library director, John Pollitz
- Find out about library services to support your teaching and research
- Visit with library faculty & staff and other campus colleagues
- Take a library tour (2:00)
- Attend a 20-minute crash course in using McIntyre Library (2:30)
- Enjoy refreshments
We hope to see you there!
Posted by Jill Markgraf at 1:54 PM