Friday, December 19, 2014
Sunday (12/21): CLOSED
Monday (12/22): 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday (12/23): 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday (12/24): CLOSED
Thursday (12/25): CLOSED
Friday (12/26): 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday (12/27): CLOSED
Sunday (12/28): CLOSED
Monday (12/29): 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday (12/30): 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday (12/31): CLOSED
Thursday (1/1/15): CLOSED
Friday (1/2/15): 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday (1/3/15): CLOSED
Sunday (1/4/15): CLOSED
Monday (1/5/15): 7:30 am - 10 pm
Winterim Hours Begin on Monday, January 5, 2015.
Monday, December 08, 2014
Sunday, December 14
- 10 - 11 am: Meet Yoda, Flash & Spud the border collies
- 6 - 7:30 pm: Meet Solomon & Moses the black labs
Monday, December 15
- 1:30 - 3 pm: Meet Libby the chocolate lab
Tuesday, December 16
- 3 - 4 pm: Meet Raci & Magic the border collies
- 6:30 - 8 pm: Meet Charlie the cocker spaniel and Genevieve & Ziva the blue heelers
Wednesday, December 17
- 10 am - 11 am: Meet Beau the flat coated retriever
- 5 - 7 pm: Meet Twinkie & Tonka the Newfoundlands
- 7 - 8 pm: Meet Luna the Newfoundland
Thursday, December 18
- 1 - 2 pm Meet Connor the dog
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
For the 20th year, the UW-Eau Claire McIntyre Library Staff Association, a voluntary organization composed of library faculty and staff, is sponsoring an annual fundraiser to benefit the Hmong Mutual Assistance Association.Funds are used to purchase rice for the organization's rice pantry, and in the last 10 years (for which records exist) the project has raised a total of almost $8000. A donation of $5 can feed a family of five or six for a week.
The HMAA is a social service agency that serves the local Hmong community by operating a food pantry and assisting in housing, employment and translating services. The agency also works with other area services to assist the local Hmong community.
- Donations are tax deductible and can be made online at https://connect.uwec.edu/library by selecting Holiday Giving Project – HMAA Rice Pantry as the donation designation.
- Donations can be made as gifts, memorials and tributes to someone. To do so, select Memorial/Tribute under What prompted you to give today.
- Checks, made payable to UW-Eau Claire Foundation and indicating Holiday Giving Project – HMAA Rice Pantry on the memo line, or cash should be submitted via mail or campus mail to Jill Markgraf in McIntyre Library.
- Donations also may be dropped off at the library reference desk or in the donation box near the new-book shelf on the first floor of the library.
For more information, see http://libguides.uwec.edu/hmaagiving or contact Jill Markgraf at 715-836-5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Jill Markgraf at 2:46 PM
Monday, December 01, 2014
Sun. (12/7): 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Mon. (12/8): 7:00 am - Open 24 hrs.
Tue. (12/9): Open 24 hrs.
Wed. (12/10): Open 24 hrs.
Thu. (12/11): Open 24 hrs.
Fri. (12/12): Open 24 hrs.
Sat. (12/13): 7:30 am - Midnight
Sun. (12/14): 7:30 am - Open 24 hrs.
Mon. (12/15): Open 24 hrs.
Tue. (12/16): Open 24 hrs.
Wed. (12/17): Open 24 hrs.
Thu. (12/18): Open 24 hrs.
Fri. (12/19): Open until 7 pm
Sat. (12/20): CLOSED
Sun. (12/21): CLOSED
Good luck on your tests! Winter Break hours start on Monday, December 22.