McIntyre Library [AND] the UW-Eau Claire Student Government Information Technology Commission (ITC) are happy to announce new charging station tables in the library’s 24 hr study area. These tables, which were purchased by the ITC using funds from student segregated fees, have built-in cords for powering cell phones and tablets of all types and 3-prong AC outlets for charging laptops or other items. Each table has four sets of power cords and AC outlets so that no matter where you sit, you won't have to fight with your peers to charge your device. Thank you ITC!
Monday, October 27, 2014
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- Sunday, October 19th: 5-6 pm (Meet Yoda & Spud)
- Sunday, October 19th, 6-7:30 pm (Meet Moses)
- Monday, October 20th, 3:30-5 pm (Meet Luna)
- Monday, October 20th, 5:30-6:30 pm (Meet Twinkie)
- Tuesday, October 21st, 1:30-3 pm (Meet Libby)
- Tuesday, October 21st, 6-7:30 pm (Meet Moses)
- Wednesday, October 22, 1:30-3 pm (Meet Connor)
- Wednesday, October 22, 5:30-7 pm (Meet Tonka)
- Thursday, October 23, 2:30-3:30 pm (Meet Maddie)
Monday, October 06, 2014
The celebration honors emerita Professor Katherine Schneider for her work in setting up the award for authors whose books focus on the disability experience for child and adolescent audiences.
It will be held on the 2nd floor of the library in the Breezeway (L2022) and feature a speaker from the American Library Association, a 10th anniversary display, and hors d'oeuvres.
Support has been provided by McIntyre Library and the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Visiting Minority Scholars and Artists Program.