All week events:
- McIntyre Library will offer free coffee in the library Sunday-Thursday of finals week (May 17-21) from 10 pm - until it's gone each night.
- On the first floor near the television you will find coloring pages with a variety of pictures to choose from. Hang your masterpiece on the wall for everyone to see!
- Sunday, May 17th, 4-7 pm
- McIntyre Library will host the LE Phillips Memorial Public Library staff who will be helping students make crafts. All materials will be provided.
- Monday, May 18th, 8-10 pm
- As a special treat, McIntyre Library will be helping you persevere by treating you to freshly flipped pancakes served by library staff and Chancellor Jim on the first floor of the library.
- Monday, May 18th, 7-10 pm
- McIntyre Library will also host the Student Health Services' SWAT team decompression stations. During this time you can get a free massage, make stress balls, or grab some fresh fruit to energize your studies.